LaMCRESA invites applications from experienced writers for the post of editor at The Law Blog. Students as well as young professionals with extensive writing experience can apply for the same. Upon selection, the editor doesn’t need to relocate and can comfortably work from home.
Please note that The Law Blog isn’t commercialized in any way, and all the positions at The Law Blog, including this one, are unpaid and pro-bono in nature.
An editor is expected to go through the submissions made by guest writers, and provide detailed comments thereon. A minimum of 4 articles has to be reviewed by an editor in a given month.
There isn’t any set duration for this role, and it can be terminated from either side after following the due process.
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation (Only after successful completion of 6 months)
- Intellectual stimulation and personal development
- Flexible role
- Writing workshops
- Possible opportunity to join the ‘Writing For A Change’ cohort
Drop a mail to email@example.com with the following documents:
- Your CV of failures
- A list of previous writing/editing experiences
- An 800-word essay on ‘Why do I write’ (write in first person)
Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for a brief interview.